1 pkg cream cheese 8 oz. – room temperature
½ container marshmallow crème – 7 oz. container
3 tbsp. canned pumpkin
3 cups S&J Cinnamon Glazed Almonds
4 tbsp melted butter
½ pt. size mason jars
- Use a food processor to chop the cinnamon glazed almonds, and then empty into a bowl.
- Melt your butter and pour it into the bowl with your almonds, stir until well combined.
- In another bowl put the cream cheese (make sure its room temperature) and approx. 3 tbsp. of canned pumpkin.
- Use a mixer on low speed to create a smooth pumpkin cheesecake mixture. Do not over mix, it will be thick. Then gently fold in your marshmallow crème.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into a pint size freezer bag or pastry bag and place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Put 2 heaping tbsp. of almond mixture into each mini mason jar and pat down with the back end of your spoon.
- Snip the corner of your freezer bag or pastry bag off and squeeze a swirl of your pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top, followed by another layer of 2 heaping tbsp. of almond mixture.
- Squeeze one more layer of no bake pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top of that and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.