- 1 cup Stewart & Jasper Almond Butter
- 4 ½ teaspoons butter, softened
- ½cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- Colored sprinkles optional
In a small bowl, combine ½ cup S&J Almond Butter, butter, confectioners’ sugar and salt until smooth; set aside.
In a microwave, melt chocolate chips, candy bars, and remaining S&J Almond Butter; stir until smooth.
Drop teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into paper-lined miniature muffin cups. Top each with a scant teaspoonful of almond butter mixture; top with another teaspoonful of chocolate mixture. Decorate with sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate until set.