- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup S&J Almond Flour
- ¼ cup organic pumpkin
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Crushed S&J Pumpkin Praline Glazed Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together, pour into a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Let them cool before popping them out of the pan.
- While the donuts bake, make the icing.
- Mix confectioner’s sugar, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together until combined.
- When the donuts have cooled, dip them in the icing and sprinkle with crushed pumpkin almonds.
- Enjoy them right away or store them in the fridge to harden.