- 1 1/8 cup S&J Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cold butter, cut into cubes
- 2 egg whites
- Handful sprinkle cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with cooking oil to lightly coat.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the cubes of cold butter to the bowl and cut the butter into the flour using a pastry cutter, fork, or your hands. Combine the mixture until it is in gravel-sized pieces.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl, then add them to the dough mixture. Stir until combined.
- Add in a handful of sprinkle cheese and fold in until combined.
- Using your hands, scoop enough dough to form a biscuit. Place on the baking sheet and continue until you’ve formed all the biscuits.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!