Triple the amount of almonds in one cookie?! These cookies pack the almond punch, featuring our Natural Almond Butter, Sliced Almonds, and Almond Flour. They also make a sweet treat for any time of day. You'll definitely want to give these a try.
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 orange (about 1 tsp.)
- 1/3 cup S&J Natural Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup S&J Sage Honey
- 6 tbsp. salted butter, melted
- ¾ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup S&J Almond Flour
- 1-1/4 cup oat flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups S&J Sliced Almonds
- Egg wash
- Flaky sea salt, for topping
- In a large bowl, rub orange zest into sugar with your fingers until fragrant. Whisk in almond butter, honey, melted butter, cardamom, ginger, almond extract, and salt.
- Fold in almond flour, until evenly combined, then fold in oat flour, baking soda, and 1 cup of sliced almonds until evenly combined.
- Transfer dough to the refrigerator, and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Grab a plate and pour remaining 1 cup of sliced almonds into it.
- Scoop dough into 1” balls, then roll in sliced almonds.
- Transfer dough to prepared sheets about 2” apart. Flatten each ball to ½” tall, brush with egg wash, and sprinkle lightly with sea salt flakes.
- Bake until edges turn golden brown, 12-13 minutes.
- Let cool before serving and enjoy!