- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispie cereal
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 8 oz. bag S&J Pumpkin Praline Glazed Almonds, crushed
- Spread your ¼ cup of canned pumpkin between several paper towels and let sit for 45 minutes. Removing as much moisture as possible is important, or your treats will not turn out right.
- In a food processor, crush the S&J Pumpkin Praline Glazed Almonds, and set aside.
- In a large pan, melt your butter on medium low heat and add the bag of mini marshmallows and stir.
- Add your canned pumpkin to your melted marshmallow along with the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and stir to incorporate.
- Toss in your rice krispie cereal and gently stir.
- Pour your treat mix into a 9×13 greased baking pan. Sprinkle the crushed glazed almonds over the top.
- Cover your treat mix with parchment paper and press your treat mix into the pan to level.
- Allow your treats to cool.