- 4 cups cheesecake flavor pudding (instant works great) – color pink with food coloring
- 3-4 cups whipped cream
- 2-3 cups S&J Strawberries & Cream Glazed Almonds +
- 4 tbsp softened butter (for your crust)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups strawberries (diced)
- Mint leaves
- Take your glazed almonds and food process them until you get small pieces. Then, melt your butter in a microwave safe bowl and mix until butter is combined.
- Wash and pat the berries dry. Let them air dry while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Make your cheesecake instant pudding in a separate bowl and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a trifle dish or cup, start layering your ingredients.
- First add the glazed almond mixture and pack down, then layer the cheesecake pudding, diced strawberries, and then whipped cream.
- Garnish with raspberry, mint leaf and glazed almond pieces.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.