- 4 cups cooked pasta chilled (gluten free optional)
- Slices of fresh mozzarella cheese cut with small star shaped cookie cutter, for topping
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 can white kidney beans, rinsed
- 20 cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup thick salami cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese, and some for topping
- Grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup S&J Raspberry Vinaigrette*
- Place chilled cooked pasta into a large bowl. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over pasta and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and lightly mix together. Sprinkle the remaining shredded parmesan cheese over the top and place the mozzarella stars over pasta.
- Chill before serving and enjoy!