Before Slow Cooking
- 1 boneless pork shoulder roast (3-4 pounds)
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
After Slow Cooking
- 1 jar (16 oz) Stewart & Jasper Cherry Pepper Sauce
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Hamburger buns
- Spread 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard and soy sauce on each side of pork roast and season as desired. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat; cool slightly. Remove all cooking juices from pan and set aside. Shred pork with two forks and return to slow cooker; add Stewart & Jasper Cherry Pepper Sauce, BBQ sauce, and vinegar. (For juicer meat, add small amounts of cooking juices back in.) Cook for an additional 45 minutes. Serve on buns.
Tip: You can substitute 1/4 cup chicken broth for the soy sauce.