- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour (gluten-free optional)
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 tsp. all-purpose flour (gluten-free optional)
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 8 oz. S&J Caramel Apple Glazed Almonds, crushed*
- 1 prepared pie crust (gluten-free optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place your prepared pie crust in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack and prep other ingredients.
- Peel and dice the apples into small 1/4 “cubes.
- Add apple to a medium bowl and toss with cinnamon and flour. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a third bowl, combine flour, melted butter, and crushed Caramel Apple glazed almonds and mix until combined.
- Once the pie crust has cooled, add the cream cheese mixture in an even layer. Place apple mixture on top, and finish with a final layer of the crumb topping.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool completely and refrigerate.
- Serve and enjoy!