- 1 small sweet or tart-sweet apple
- 1 cup S&J Almond Flour
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Core and cut apple into chunks; process in a food processor, stopping to scrape down sides, until pureed (mixture will look like raw apple sauce). Measure out ½ cup.
- Place the almond flour in a medium bowl. Add the apple puree, cinnamon, brown sugar, and salt. Stir until completely blended.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, drop dough in 12 mounds, spacing 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown and centers feel firm. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.