2 ½ cups shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
1 ½ cups S&J Almond Flour
3 oz. cream cheese
2 large eggs beaten
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl mix well the shredded mozzarella, cream cheese, almond flour and the baking powder.
- Microwave the cheese mixture for 60 seconds.
- Stir well the melted mixture, until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the eggs while the cheese mixture is still warm.
- If the dough is too sticky, you can add 1-2 tbsp more of almond flour, and incorporate well.
- With a knife, divide the dough into six equal parts. Using your hand form long strips and shape them as a round bagel, pressing the ends together.
- Place all the formed bagels on a baking sheet and sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the bagels are golden on the edges.