Strawberry Almond Bread Pudding
- 12 slices cinnamon bread, cubed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 1 cup brown sugar (divided)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Stewart & Jasper Slivered Almonds
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
Place bread cubes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, ¾ cup brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour mixture over bread. Cover and put in freezer for one hour.
Remove from freezer; sprinkle almonds over egg and bread mixture. Combine butter and remaining brown sugar; drizzle over the top.
Bake, uncovered, at 400˚ for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with strawberries. Bake 5 more minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted in the middle and come out clean.